This historic Marion Harbor residence was built in 1905 and had been subject to many renovations over its lifespan. The owner wanted to bring the home back to its original grace. Pulling from historic photos and plans, a modern 1970s addition was removed and a new wing constructed to match the original shape of the house. The addition featured a two-story turret, fieldstone fireplace, and paneled billiards room. The heavily beamed and paneled center action of the house was carefully restored, with the new wing designed to match the original details of the home. Systems and kitchens were updated to allow for modern living, though always with careful attention to the history of the home. The carriage house/ barn was also restored to its original beauty. The landscaping featured a granite and cobblestone parking court, an outdoor kitchen and dining room, and a beautiful lawn sloping down to the harbor.